Greetings for the day!

We have a 3-6 months contract position with one of our clients. Below is
the complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your

Position: .Net Developer with WCF & Azure

Location: Redmond, WA / Wilmington, MA

Duration: 3-6 Months

·         Need Middle Tier developer with WCF & Azure

·         Develop scalable middle-tier applications for Azure platform
using Microsoft technology stack

·         Develop responsive web applications connected to backend services

·         Maintain and evolve existing backend applicaions developed using
WCF, Azure, Web API and cutsom TCP protocols.

·         should have 8 years working with MVC for backend systems. MVC5,
WebAPI 2.0 required

·         Need to have 4 years of experience developing backend
applications for Azure platform

·         At least 3 years working with jQuery and AngularJS

·         6 years of experience in C#, WCF and .NET framework

·         Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013

·         Solid understanding of the software development life-cycle

·         Experience working with version control systems such as SVN,
Perforce, etc

·         At least 4  years of experience in MSSQL

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com>* ||
*Gmail ID: frankbell.ag...@gmail.com <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>*