Hope you are doing Good !!!

We have immediate openings for *Oracle PL/SQL* one of our clients. Please
let me know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in applying for
this position. Please find the following Job description.

Job Title : Oracle PL/SQL (Quick, please submit local)

Location  :  Dallas ,TX

Duration : 3 -6 months (extended project )

Primary Skills      :               Oracle PL/SQL

Description         :

Analyze User requirements and translate into database requirements.

Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code

Good understanding of RDBMS  concepts, Oracle PLSQL, must have exp at least
5yrs with Oracle PLSQL development.

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com>* ||
*Gmail ID: frankbell.ag...@gmail.com <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>*