Hope you are doing Good !!!

We have immediate openings for *System Analyst* one of our clients. Please
let me know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in applying for
this position. Please find the following Job description.

Job Title : System Analyst

Location  : Durham ,NC

Duration : 6 months

Primary Skills      :               System Analyst, Analysis, tech
documentation, SOA, Web Applications

Description         :               PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT DEVELOPERS

Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.

Applications/technology knowledge and expertise in SOA (service oriented
architecture / web services) and web applications.

Solid understanding of the software development process including analysis,
design, testing, problem resolution and planning.

Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.

Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with business and
systems personnel in a team environment.

Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new ideas and new

Experience using Visio, Rational Team Concert (RTC) or similar a plus.

Working knowledge of SQL and XML.

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com>* ||
*Gmail ID: frankbell.ag...@gmail.com <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>*