Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

Job Title                 :               OBIEE Developer

Duration                :               6 months

City                        :               Boston

State                      :               MA

Primary Skills        :               OBIEE, RPD, Cube development

Description           :               We have a urgent need of a OBIEE
developer with proficiency in RPD and some Cube development experience.

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>