Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

Job Title : QA Engineer

Duration : 6+ Months

Location : Smithfield, RI

·         Experience with REST Web services

·         Experience with execution of web services test cases through
automation tools.

·         Experience with Agile Methodology.

·         Basic understanding of SQL and understanding of data model.

·         Design and develop test cases and data to validate requirements.

·         Provide test status to QA management and project teams using a
variety of standard metrics

·         Undertake on-going initiatives to improve an aspect of
development or the work environment.

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com>* ||
*Gmail ID: frankbell.ag...@gmail.com <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>*