Greetings for the day!
We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:
*Title : Cognos Developer versed in the Cognos BI
Suite of tools which includes:*
*Location : Lauderdale, FL*
*Duration : 6 Months*
*Data Manager Framework Manager Cognos Connection Cognos Report Studio
Cognos Event Studio SQL Server 2008*
• Detailed business requirements gathering process, requirements definition
• Formulation of highly detailed BI/DW solutions which can be practically
• Creation and management of detailed project plans used to drive
successful project completion.
• Works with business leaders and end-users to identify areas to leverage
• Implements an effective metadata layer which bridges the
business-technical information gap.
• Designs, develops and implements a self-service information delivery
model using portal.
• Designs KPIs, scorecards, dashboards and performance management strategy
• Identifies and implements solutions to enhance the existing BI
infrastructure processes and technology
• Requires close interaction with the business groups and technical teams
• Requires interfacing with key business systems.
Qualifications Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of enterprise data warehouse
concepts, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance, both in
theory and practice.
• Proven, in-depth, enterprise-level data architecture skills (logical &
physical, dimensional and entity-relationship models).
• Proven large-scale project management experience directly related to the
definition, tracking, management and completion of Business Intelligence
• Background in statistical models and/or predictive analytics.
• Background in 24x7 uptime environments.
• Industry leading BI tool sets, especially Cognos BI tools, is required.
• Portal experience is required.
• Windows, Linux and OS/400
• Analyzing problems, projecting consequences of proposed actions, and
implementing recommendations that support department goals and objectives.
• Managing and organizing multiple projects and assignments.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others.
• Providing excellent customer service with both internal and external
• Excellent interpersonal skills required to successfully interact with
non-technical business users.
• Excellent communication and follow-through skills.
• Strong communication skills to facilitate working with the business
community to implement solutions based on requirements and prioritization.
• Experience with ITIL, a plus.
• Proven continuous learning capacity to broaden and deepen technical and
• Work successfully in a matrix environment working with a team of experts
anywhere in the Company.
• Successfully delivering Business Intelligence projects.
• Design/architecture related leadership role in large-scale Business
Intelligence/Data Warehouse projects, specifically dimensional modeling
• Physical database design, including SQL, and tuning in a data warehouse
• Design and implementation of large-scale (complexity & volume)
dimensional data warehouse and mart• In-depth technical experience with any
of the following data base systems - Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server.
• Multidimensional data modeling (MOLAP).
• Leading data modeling tools, such as Erwin.
• Project definition and oversight related leadership role in large-scale
• Experience working on Finance related projects.
• Design and implementation of data acquisition ETL using best-of-breed
• Design of end-user Business Intelligence presentation layer
(dashboard/scorecard, cubes, reports, etc.) and various visual presentation
objects (graphs, charts, etc.)
Thanks and Regards
*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.