Hope you are doing Good !!!

We have immediate openings for*.Net Developer with WPF *one of our clients.
Please let me know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in applying
for this position. Please find the following Job description.

*Role: .Net Developer with WPF *

*Duration: 6 months*

*Location: Durham NC or Cary NC*

*Looking for .Net Developer with WPF experience.*

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: frank_b...@aesinc.us.com <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com>* ||
*Gmail ID: frankbell.ag...@gmail.com <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>*