Hello Professionals,

Greetings,

Here is my Direct Client requirement which can be filled
immediately. Kindly please have a glance and let me know your Interest

*Job Title: SAP Warehouse Management ABAP Developer*

*Location: *Atlanta, GA

*Rate: *$55.00/hr*, *

*Duration: *13 Months

Role Description:
• Should have understanding of functional modules of SAP -WM (Warehouse
Management)
• This person should have 8 years SAP development experience
• Should be an expert in Object Oriented ABAP Methodology, Webdynpro,
Interactive Report and Dialog Programming, ALV List and Grid Reports,
Screen & Menu Painter
• Should have experience in User Exits, BADI
• Has at least 5 SAP full lifecycle experience
• Ability to work with Process team to understand functional requirements
and translate into technical specification and programs
• Should have good communication skills

Technical Skills:
Object Oriented ABAP Methodology, Webdynpro, Interactive Report and Dialog
Programming, ALV List and Grid Reports, Screen & Menu Painter

*Thanks*

*Shiva Kumar*

*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Acquisition *

*CODEFORCE 360*

*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 or 375

*E-mail*: *shi...@codeforce.com* <shi...@codeforce.com>* |* *Gtalk ,Skype,
Yahoo:* itstaffing.shiva