<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: QA Engineer with Selenium and
RubyLocation: Schaumburg, ILDuration: 3 month Contract *

*Must-havesBachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Computer
Engineering/Electrical Engineering or related fieldKnowledge of Selenium -
Web Browser AutomationQA experience: Both automated and manual (moving from
manual to automated)1-3 years of experience in software testing environment
for web based applications, one of which is related to functional and
performance automation tools and concepts.proficiency with databases and
writing moderately complex SQL queries, and .NET technologies.Knowledge of
JSON and other services concepts.Requires a strong individual contributor
with the ability to be effective working with cross-functional teams and
departments.Proven ability to use a wide variety of open source
technologies and cloud servicesSolid quality assurance and analytical s!
kills with in-depth knowledge of web-based technologies and products;
proven background with test scripts and automation tools.Experience in
day-to-day operations of a quality assurance and test environment with the
ability to explain automation concepts to cross functional teams, requiring
effective communication skills. *

*PlussesTechnical experience requires knowledge of C# codingExperience with
automation using Coded UI preferred, and knowledge of Spec Flow or related
behavior driven development tools.DevOps and continuous integration
experienceMicrosoft Azure is preferred for cloud based
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext