Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. *If interested, please send me your updated profile to *

*Job Title          :          **Java Developer*

*City                 :           **Charlotte ,NC*

*Duration         :          6 months*

*Total Experience        :           9+ *

*Primary Skills             :          Java*

*Description     :           *

• Proficient in core Java and Servlets

• Spring Framework

• Hibernate w/ JPA

• REST and SOAP – Apache CXF, Springws, Rest template

• Apache Camel, Apache CXF

• Maven

• JMS, JMX, MBeans

• JBOSS / Linux / Weblogic

• Conversant with version control software such as SVN etc

• Conversant with UML diagrams and technical documentation such as HLD/LLD

• A results-driven team player with good communication skills and exposure
to an agile development environment

Thanks and regards

Visionisys Inc,
Ph : 630-315-9545
Email : fr...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.