<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Android DeveloperLocation:
Hoboken,NJDuration: 6 month Contract to hire Only Green Card and Citizens*

*Android Developer*

*Job DescriptionWe are looking for a talented Android developer to join our
mobile development team. The successful candidate will be part of a team
that is developing a highly visible app in Google Play. More than just an
app, Jet.com is leveraging technology and innovating around price to help
reduce some of the inefficiencies in the ecommerce market to ultimately
help drive down consumer costs. Being a small company with an even smaller
mobile development team you will have a chance to work on a new platform
from the ground up, helping architect and build new features for the Jet