Greetings for the day!
We have a 6 months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:
We are looking for *Senior iOS Developer with Swift Exp *for our client
based @ *Mountain View, CA*
*Role : Senior iOS Developer with Swift exp*
*Location : Mountain View, CA*
*Duration : 6 Months*
*Note : *Candidate must have experiencein *Swift *which is an essential
*Job Description :*
• Minimum 5 years of Mobile application development for Large Enterprise
(5,000+) and 3+ years using iOS
• Proficiency with Objective-C or Swift , REST / JSON and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Demonstrated experience with Xcode and the iOS SDK is a must
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards, including HTML5
and hybrid apps
• Proficiency with performance (memory, CPU, network, battery) benchmarking
and optimization techniques and tools
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, CVS, SVN
• Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers
to solve complex problems
• Familiarity with continuous integration
Thanks and regards
Ph : 630-315-9545
Email : fr...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.