Hi

Greetings for the day!

We have a 6 months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

Role        :               Java / J2EE Developer

Location :              Richmond, VA

Duration :              6 Months

Must have skills

1.       Strong knowledge on Java, JSP, Servlets, CSS, JQuery, JavaScript,
AngularJS, NodeJS

2.       Frameworks - Spring (Core, Data, MVC, Integration),
Hibernate/ibatis for Application development

3.       Databases like Oracle, MongoDB

4.       Web Services - SOAP/REST API knowledge

5.       JMS for queuing messages, Kafka

6.       Knowledge of application development and deployment on Cloud

7.       Configuration & Build - github, jenkins, maven

8.       IBM FileNet P8 or CMOD knowledge (basic)

9.       Test Driven Development (TDD) knowledge, junit, ATDD, Ruby,
Cucumber framework is added

10.    Agile & Scrum

Thanks and regards

*Frank*
Visionisys Inc,
Ph : 630-315-9545
Email : fr...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.