Hi

Greetings for the day!

We have a 6 months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

*Role: Android Developer*

*Location: Springfield, MA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description:*

·         Experience in full life cycle development of mobile applications
in Android.

·         Experience in Object oriented programming  and should have been
using languages like Java

·         Experience working with Android SDK.

·         Experience in developing mobile applications and libraries for
various Android platforms including latest OS versions

·         Experience with Eclipse IDE

Thanks and regards

*Frank*
Visionisys Inc,
Ph : 630-315-9545
Email : fr...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.