Hi,
Hope you are doing Well !!!
We have immediate openings for one of our clients. Please find the
following Job description and Please let me know ASAP.

*Client: Tech Mahindra*

*Position                 : *              *Project Manager*

*Location                 : *              *San Jose, CA*

*Duration                : *              *6+ months*

We are looking for an Onsite PM resource who can help in driving Hadoop/Big
data projects.

*Key Accountabilities: *

•             Organizes, manages and directs project team tasks and assures
the proper application of tools and methodologies in project work.

•             Develops the project plan.

•             Supervises and manages the project Stakeholders, the project
team and project communications.

•             Manages project risks, issues and changes.

•             Oversees and manages the project schedule and project budget.

•             Manages conflicts and ensures successful project delivery.

*Required Skills: *

•             Previous Developer/ Business Systems Analyst experience.

•             Data Warehouse experience is preferred.

•             Experience in managing complex BI/ data warehouse and big
data projects, typically with medium-to-large budgets and sizeable staff.

•             Great soft skills, Stakeholder communication and presentation
skills with the ability to speak about project performance issues to Senior
Management.

•             Strong understanding of PMI and Agile methodologies.

•             Experience in working with Cost Plan to manage project
financials.

•             Previous hands-on experience with MS Project, Visio,
PowerPoint and Clarity, or similar PPM tools.

•             Previous experience in managing Hadoop/Big Data projects is a
plus.

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
http://www.aesinc.us.com

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused