Hope you are doing Well !!!
We have immediate openings for one of our clients. Please find the
following Job description and Please let me know ASAP.

*Client: Hexaware Technologies Inc*

*Position                 : **              Infrastructure Architect*

*Location                 : **              San Antonio, Texas*

*Duration                : *              *6+ months*

*Description *

Candidate having experience with Media customers, it will be good.

·         Role – Infrastructure Architect focused on:

·         Workplace (Remote Support, Apps Packaging, Software Distribution,
Image mgmt), Exchange, Office 365, AD domains/ technologies

·         Good understanding of x86 servers

·         Actively participate in quarterly technology reviews

·         Present recommendations that may reduce costs, streamline
processes, and improve service

·         Share supplier's experience in supporting other clients

·         Ensure only authorized technologies are installed, unless an
approval for an exception has been obtained

·         Monitor and report on variances against authorized technologies
and configurations

·         Perform root cause analysis for problems and correct the
underlying issue

·         Provide for review and approval the operational documentation for
all operations procedures and services, as well as publish and maintain the
approved operational documentation

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.