who is, please contact me.kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<me.kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>   Title: SQL DBALocation:
Glenview,IL -- Only LocalsDuration: 6 Month Contract -- Rate $40 Per hour*

*Need to Start Next Monday Must Have Skill Set:3-5 years professional
experience as SQL DBASQL 2008, SQL 2012Transactional Log Shipping
experience- understanding how it works/what to look forPowershell

*Project:This Junior SQL DBA will be working with/mentored by a Senior SQL
DBA. The main responsibilities will be 80% day to day troubleshooting,
monitoring alerts, responding to alerts, and 20% clean up, metrics, and
report writing. The client is looking for a sharp, motivated Junior DBA
that wants to learn and expand their SQL skill set. *

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.