HI,

This is FRANK from Agile Enterprise Solutions.

This is in reference to the following position.

***** Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please
revert with updated resume, Rate and contact details ASAP *****

Job Title                 :               ASP.Net consultant

Job Type                :               Permanent

Location                 :               Omaha NE

Primary Skills        :               SP.NET C#, Angular JS, Entity
Framework, NuGet packages for jQuery scripting, Kendo UI, HTML 5, MVC 5
with Web API , REST Services, ODATA

Description           :

•         .NET : 9+ years of experience in ASP.NET C#, Angular JS, Entity
Framework, NuGet packages for jQuery scripting, Kendo UI, HTML 5, MVC 5
with Web API , REST Services, ODATA

•         Agile Development Experience

•         Database : Oracle 10G SQL, SQL Server 2014, Stored Procedures,
Views, DDL

•         Source Control : TFS Change sets, Merging & Branching, Automated
build configuration.

•         Good communication skills and flair for learning new technology
areas in .NET

•         Experience handling onsite offshore model

*I appreciate if you can refer me anyone who is suitable for this
requirement / looking for the new opportunities*

Thanks and Regards

Frank Bell

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
http://www.aesinc.us.com

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused