This is FRANK from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position.
***** Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please
revert with updated resume, Rate and contact details ASAP *****
Job Title : Sr. Java Developer (Strong
Capital Market Exp With
Client : Hexaware Technologies Inc
Duration : 6 months
Location : New port Beach CA
Primary Skills : Sr. Java Developer (Strong Capital
Market ExP With Asset Management Domain)
• Good communication skills
• Strong development experience in Java (Core Java), Spring, Restful
Web services, IBM MQ
• Hands on experience in Database programming (DB scripting, stored
procedure, complex queries, Optimization/ queries tuning ) in Oracle
• Good domain knowledge in Securities Trading and Collateral
• Tools - Eclipse IDE, Source control
• Hands on experience in Software System Design and Architecture
• Development experience in VBA/Excel
• Database programming Sybase
• Experience in UNIX/Linux script
• knowledge in financial instruments like ETF, Repo, Swap,
Derivatives and Equities
• Domain knowledge in Position, cash and Margin management area
*I appreciate if you can refer me anyone who is suitable for this
requirement / looking for the new opportunities*
Thanks and Regards
*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.