Hi *Professional*

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent opening on *.Net developer *Position with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Title             : **.Net developer*

*Location      : **Raleigh, NC*

*Duration     : **6 Months*

• Should have 8 + years experience

• Should have experience on .Net and WPF

Thanks and Regards

*Ph: 630-315-9527* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **susan_br...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.