<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: SAP Basis AdministratorLocation:
Lake Forest, ILDuration: 1 Year Contract  Must haves:SAP Basis Admin
background 4 to 6 yearsLinux/Unix environmentAbility to do korn shell
scriptingBasis Administrator for ECC, CRM, SRM, Portal, PI, Solution
manager for RUN support (do not need to have all- ECC, CRM, SRM most
important)Solution ManagerPerformance Management*

*Pluses:SAP ABAPManaging minor middleware (taxware)*

*This SAP Basis Admin will be brought on to monitor SAP online transaction
and performance management systems. This is on the OLTP side for ECC, CRM,
SRM. This client has 1 million transactions an hour, so ability to
communicate errors, monitor performance, and work independently is
critical.   *

*Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect:
(203) -652-1444 Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.