Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you are interested please send the
resumes to shi...@codeforce.com
*Job Title: **Jaspersoft Reports Developer*
*Location: *Atlanta, GA
*Duration: *6 months
*Required Skills and Experience:*
• Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms
such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment.
• Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to
handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving
data, or controlling other equipment.
• Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify
program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
• Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to
increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and
diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter,
and symbolic logic.
• Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
• Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the
program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they
will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
• Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent
revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can
understand the program.
• Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit
of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input,
output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of
instructions coded in a computer language.
• Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control
the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
• Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define
and resolve problems in running computer programs.
• Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and
bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
Qualifications - External:
Responsible for programming and software development using various
programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code
written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing,
documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are
also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews,
mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to
programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and
• 3-9 years’ experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software
Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge,
Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical
• Overall minimum 6 years’ experience in any BI Report development, out of
which minimum 4 years working experience in Jasper Enterprise version
• Strong in Java/ J2EE development using AGILE methodology
• Good knowledge of Spring framework
• Web service products (e.g. XML, XSLT, Spring-WS, JAXB, SOAP, REST).
• Java frameworks (spring, JPA, etc.).
• Unit testing and build tools (e.g., JUnit, ANT, MAVEN etc.)
• Code analysis tools (e.g., PMD, Check style, etc.)
• Development IDEs (e.g., Eclipse, Net beans, etc.)
• JAVA version 6 or 7
• SQL Query
*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Acquisition *
*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 or 375
*E-mail*: *shi...@codeforce.com* <shi...@codeforce.com>* |* *Gtalk ,Skype,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.