I was trying to reach you regarding a position

If you are currently looking for a new project then you may go through with
the below mentioned Job description and let me know your interest.

Please Mail me your Resume to *r...@tresourceinc.com <r...@tresourceinc.com>*
contact details.

*Job Description*

*Senior Pega Developer*

Santa Ana, CA / Somerset, NJ / Schaumburg, IL

Full Time position

*Job Responsibilities:*

   - Full lifecycle application development
   - Design, code and debug complex software applications
   - Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis
   - Participate in software modeling and simulation
   - Integrate new software solutions with existing systems

*Skills and Experience Required:*

Technical Skills:

   - Certified LSA (Lead System Architect) with 5+ years’ experience
   - Experience building PRPC based application
   - Expert knowledge of the PRPC architecture, security model, and service
   - Experience ensuring that systems are built for change, are reusable,
   and are maintainable

Non-Technical Skills:

   - Expert PRPC level knowledge based on in-depth experience and
   successful projects
   - Experience Leading complex design projects
   - Strong technical leadership and expert consultative skills
   - Understands SDLC and AGILE/SCRUM

   - Experience with Healthcare and PBM Domain a plus

Ram Siddharth Krishna | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 9723

Direct : 408-933-9951

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.