*Hello,Hope you are doing well!We at Panzer Solutions were wondering as
to your current availability. We have an open position that we thought you
may be interested in.  If you are interested and available or know someone
else who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Oracle Functional With
iExpensesLocation: Louisville,KYDuration: 1+ Month contract*

*Oracle Functional Consultant with the following iExpense experience: must
have multiple project experience implementing Oracle iExpense release
11.5.10 family pack G.must have designed integrations for credit card
import and payroll as well as experiencing with imaging
solutions.____________________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*