Please mail your consultants Resume to r...@tresourceinc.com
Submit the candidates who are on your own payroll.
Complete Job Description will be sent on request.
*Multiple Openings :*
*Opening 1: : Adobe Anlytics : : Hartford, CT : : 6 months contract*
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in web analytics
• Strong experience in end to end Adobe Analytics (Also
known as SiteCatalyst) implementation using DTM (Dynamic Tag Manger)
• Mobile Application implementation experience
• Fluent in debugger tools, excellent attention to detail
• Experience in web development projects and understand
dependencies, project management, and content management systems
• Experience with deploying and managing tag management
• Detail oriented
• Highly analytical person with strong analytical,
strategic, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment as
well as adapt to continually changing priorities.
• Test & Target Implementations a plus
• SEO/SEM, and Media tagging experience a plus
• Outstanding verbal/written communication,
presentation, documentation and organizational skills
*Opening 2 : : iOS Developer : : Northbrook, IL : : 6 + months contract*
ü 5+Years of experience in developing native mobile applications using
ü Very strong and excellent programming skills.
ü Strong analytical skills.
ü Perform quality assurance and develop applications following the service
design life cycle (SDLC) such as functional requirements, design,
architecture, development and testing.
ü Ensure design, coding, documentation and testing of the code written in
accordance with best-practice software development,.
ü Solve complex technical problems and provide technical direction
ü Extensive development experience on large application development
ü Communicate project status to stream managers in informal or formal
manner as required.
ü Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
ü Proactive, committed and willing to go the extra mile to get things done
*Opening 3 : : Pega Developer : : NYC, NY : : 6 - 8 months contract*
*Senior System Arch Job Description(CSSA)*
- Responsible for design, integration and development PRPC based
application and architecture.
- To provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions
to Pega team on client sites and assist in the development, testing and
implementation of broad-level design dealing with Expertise in Pega
Systems, smart BPM and Pega guardrails, SQL Programming, mentoring other
- To conduct quality reviews and walk-throughs, perform unit integration
and system testing and otherwise contribute to the custom development of
key modules and will assist in coordinating with project engineers and
management to ensure delivery of the on-time unit tested code written in
accordance with the specified design and coding standards
- Should have hand on experience in almost all components development in
PRPC BPM tool
- Expertise in PRPC concepts, various implementation methodologies, and
PRPC architecture and advanced topics
Expertise in Application Profile, and creating specification documents
*Direct : **408-933-9951*
*Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 9723*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.