Mail your Hotlist to r...@tresourceinc.com
Linkedin :- *https://www.linkedin.com/in/rram-kkrrishnaa-26271386*
Please mail your consultants Resume to r...@tresourceinc.com
*Multiple Openings :*
Opening 1 :
Urgently Hiring ASP.Net Technology Lead/Technology Analyst : : NYC, NY : :
6 + months contract
ASP.Net Technology Lead/Technology Analyst
6 + months contract
Ø Create high level design artifacts.
Ø Apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software
Development Life Cycle.
Ø Exposure to Agile Software Development methods.
Ø Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module.
Ø Lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related
Ø Ability to estimate, plan and track projects.
Ø Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
Ø Strong communication (both oral and written)
Ø Be ready to work hands-on with programming/debugging, etc.
Ø Good knowledge of SQL, relational databases mainly SQLSERVER.
Ø Optimization of data model for performance.
Ø Must have developed enterprise applications for use in production
Ø Experience with complex data models involving more than 10 tables.
Ø Expertise in ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> Programming, Web based
development with ASP.net technologies, Multithreaded programming, MVC,
NUnit Testing, Web Services, WCF and SOAP, *JQuery*, HTML 5 & CSS 3.
Ø Good Knowledge of XML and related technologies.
Ø Knowledge of scripting languages (like Java Script) for web based
client/server application development.
Ø Working Knowledge of Specific Tools: Source controls such as VSS, SVN.
Ø Continuous Integration – Jenkins
Ø Knowledge on Web API, Azure will be a plus.
* Opening 2 : : *
Urgently Hiring Angular JS consultant : : Phenix, AZ : : 6 + months contract
Angular Js consultant
6 + months candidates
W2 candidates only
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in Angular JS
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based
on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant
visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform,
database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such
as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the
elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end,
such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end
app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using
task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
- Experience in payments / retail banking / emerging mobile technologies
will be added advantage
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Own the work you deliver whether working with cross functional teams
or individually; Be self-driven to succeed.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
*Direct : **408-933-9951*
*Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 9723*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.