who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Oracle Consultant with Exadata
Location: Tampa, FLDuration: 1+ Month contract*

*Very seasoned and senior 12c Performance  Tuner in an exadata
environment   must  has SOLID hands on experience with tune 12c features
inc in-memory and Multi-tenancy  and come across confident.  ie needs to be
Talented database performance tuning expert.Client has single reporting
application internally which runs on commodity 2 node linux cluster. The
application is a reporting system. The data for the reports is pulled from
multiple sources, however the focus of the performance issues are around
the report engine which is 11gR2 and contains report meta data as well as
clobs for storing completed reports. *

*Consultant will need to analyze database and query performance using a
variety of tools: including AWR/ASH, Enterprise Manager, make
recommendations for database configuration changes, query and table
partitioning and structure changes. Consultant should be familiar with
PL/SQL, partitioning, RAC, and compression features. Application uses Java,
Jaspersoft and jdbc for connectivity. Background check will be required.*