<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Web Developer With Web
SocketLocation: Philadelphia, PADuration: 8 Month contract *

*Must Haves:Expert Socket programming background. Background in evaluating
and monitoring network performance. Java / Scala OR expert in Javascript
development. Must be able to hit the ground running, looking for a true
consultant who can be consultative in nature to the team.