Mail your Hotlist to r...@tresourceinc.com
Please do not send irrelevant Resumes
Please mail your consultants Resume to r...@tresourceinc.com
*Multiple Openings :*
*Opening 1 : : Client / Server Application : :Milwaukee, WI : : 6+ months
Developer who has 5+ years of experience in client/server application
development with focus on delivery and quality.
· Experience with different types of testing (Unit, Functional,
Integration, Regression, Smoke, Sanity, etc. )
· Source code analysis, static code scan, branch versus trunk based
development and the strategy around it
· Code compilation outside of IDEs
· Packaging, delivery and installation into target environments (via
Octopus, UrbanCode, home grown automation)
· Target environment topology, change management process and auditability
· Experience working with Continuous Application Delivery toolsets
such as TFS, TeamCity, or UrbanCode
*Opening 2 : : Business Analyst (Clinical Statistics) : : Groton, CT : : 3
+ months (extendable)*
1. Good understanding of Clinical Trial Space.
2. Good to have but not a must - Experience with SAS and/or
understanding of storage on Unix servers – SAN and NAS.
3. Experience in Analysis & Reporting systems.
1. Writing requirements for the four planned items.
a. Data Archival from SAN to NAS or using PAST team (approach to be
defined during requirements)
b. Migration of metadata from current flat files to database. This
will allow generation of business metrics which is difficult in flat file
systems: Currently there is no db for CDARS.
c. GUI upgrade, including providing users access to archived data
through the UI
d. SAS 9.4 upgrade
2. Understanding of Clinical terms to come up with way to store
metadata such that it can be used be downstream systems in future.
3. Knowledge of HPQC (or HPALM) to update requirements.
4. Possible – help create test cases.
*Opening 3 : : Business Analyst (Clinical Analytics) / Clinical Data
Analytics Consultant : : East Hanover, NJ : : 3 + months contract
*Experience (yrs)* : 10-15 Yrs
*Term:* 3 months and can be extended based on the further requirements
*Job Profile Details :*
· Experience in Clinical data Analysis
· Experienced Life Sciences Business Analyst with expertise on
· 10+ years of BA experience with 5+ years in LS domain in Clinical
· Extensive experiencing interactions with business in requirements
analysis and business process design
· Deep understanding of clinical analytics
· Understanding of medical devices domain will be an added advantage
* Opening 4 : : Pega BSA : : Wilmington, DE : : 6 + months contract*
· Resource should have a background and expectation to do a BA/QA
- Responsible for agile user story creation, partner with business to
determine and document business rules, screen design and process
- Jira for Issue Tracking
- Screen Design and Mock Up UI’s in Pega
- Workflow Design with Pega
- Interfaces with Business and Development team so Communication skills
- Keeps track of StoryPoints and Identifies when project is straying off
- Agile Exp Preferred
- Work with client Develping BRD and translating the FSD
- Assist UAT when required
*Direct : **408-933-9951*
*Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 9723*
Linkedin :- *https://www.linkedin.com/in/rram-kkrrishnaa-26271386*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.