Hi Associates,

Please mail your consultants Resume to r...@tresourceinc.com

*Multiple Openings :*

*Opening 1 :  :  *PEGA Developer : : Wilmington, DE : : Long term contract
to hire

*Title: **Pega Developer (8 Pega Developer openings)*

*Location: **Wilmington**,** Delaware*

*Interview Process:* *Phone Interview followed by a skype interview or a
face-to-face personal interview at the vendor and/or candidate’s expense.*

*Duration: **Long term contract to hire*

*Additional Information: **Candidates MUST BE – EAD GCH, Green Card
Holders, or Citizens*

*Modis has a contract opening with a client in Wilmington DE; our client is
looking for a Pega Developer,* If you are interested please forward your
most recent resume and we can further discuss this role. If this is
something that you are not interested in but you are looking for work,
please forward me your resume and we can discuss other opportunities we
have available. *Thank you!*

   - *Responsible for design, integration and development PRPC based
   application and architecture*.
   - To provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions to
   Pega team and assist in the development, testing and implementation of
   broad-level design dealing with Expertise in Pega Systems, smart BPM and
   Pega guardrails, SQL Programming, mentoring other team member.
   - *MUST have experience with disputes and claims*
   - *MUST have end to end hands on experience*
   - Expertise in PRPC concepts, various implementation methodologies, and
   PRPC architecture and advanced topics
   - Expertise in Application Profile, and creating specification documents
   - Pega Developer with 6+ years of experience
   - Pega Design and Development
   - *MUST HAVE experience with DISPUTES and CLAIMS*
   - Experience with Disputes and Pega Smart Platform
   - *Our client is currently working with Pega5 but they are moving to
   - Pega Tester must have strong Pega Testing skills
   - Pega Analyst must have strong Pega Analysis skills
   - Work with Middleware Team
   - Interface with Off Shore Jr/Mid Pega Developers

*Opening 2 : : *
Urgently Hiring Graph DB : : Chicago, IL : : Full Time / Contractual

*Job DEscription*

Position Title :    *Graph DB*

Location :             Chicago, IL

Position type :   Fulltime  and contractor.

   1. Minimum 8 to 10 years of development experience
   2. Should have Strong understanding of Graph DB Model
   3. Should have exposure to Neo4J graph database.
   4. Should have led the project from technical/architecture point of view.
   5. Exposure to different design concepts and can drive and provide
   design solutions.
   6. Should have strong experience though out the lifecycle of Graph DB
   7. Should have very strong data modelling experience.
   8. Should have very strong understanding of RDBMS
   9. Good to have knowledge of any No SQL technologies such as Mongo DB,
   Cassandra, etc.

*Ram *

*Direct : **408-933-9951*

*Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 9723*