This is FRANK from Agile Enterprise Solutions.

This is in reference to the following position.

** Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please revert
with updated resume, Rate and contact details ASAP **

*Title            : *Azure Developer/Admin

Location      :  NYC NY

*Duration     :  *12+ Months Contract

*Description :*

-       Have hands – on experience & ability to manage Azure Iaas and Paas
Solutions (Virtual Machines, Web apps, Web/worker roles)

-       Ability to setup and manage Hybrid cloud environments from scratch,
along with good networking knowledge.

-       Granular understanding of cloud concepts like CDN, Schedulers, ACS
and jobs

-       Detailed knowledge on Azure Storage, along with the security

-       Azure AD and Azure AD Premium Integration experience

-       Previous work experience on Windows Intune device management
capabilities (work stations and mobile devices)

-       Standard infrastructure management skills (backups , monitoring,
patching, troubleshooting) for cloud environments

-       Experience with Identity Management like ADFS2.0

-       Hands on scripting knowledge in Azure power shell.

I appreciate if you can refer me anyone who is suitable for this
requirement / looking for the new opportunities

Thanks and Regards

Frank Bell

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.