This is FRANK from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position.
** Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please revert
with updated resume, Rate and contact details ASAP **
Role : Performance Test Manager
Location :Alpharetta GA or Secaucus NJ
*Job Description :*
- Performance Testing and Engineering subject matter expert who will
work with Functional Test, Solution Architects to assess current
performance test practices in an organization considering the best
practices required for the target organization.
- Ability to work with Business analysts and test analysts to Design,
test and implement Performance coverage to deliver a performance, scalable,
operable and resilient solution.
- Recommend organization wide short term and long term strategies
including performance testing and performance engineering.
- Ability to prepare and present overall test plan/ strategy for
performance testing based on non-functional requirement.
- Experience of setting up a performance Testing team and guiding them.
- Understand non- functional requirements (NFR),Performance Requirements
such as volumetrics, throughput and response times for large scale
applications (enterprise wide, Internet applications, packages).
- Ability to validate and optimize effort estimations for medium to
large (for around 500- 2000 or more concurrent users) Performance Testing
- Obtain Signoff on Performance Test Coverage and Scenario Priorities.
- Well versed with the Performance Testing Lifecycle.
- Interact with performance testing teams across multiple geographies.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage senior stakeholders in
- Ability to carry out Performance Test result analysis and work with
Architects/ Developers/ database analysts to recommend appropriate tuning.
- Understand drivers of Application Performance Management in Enterprise
- Define and standardize service monitoring approach and success
criteria including establishing best practices, standards and governance
- Supervise Performance Test Strategy and Execution
- Supervise Performance Monitoring Setup
- Resolve performance and availability issues before they impact users
in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering and IT organizations.
- Advocate, document, and follow best design and development practices.
Thanks and Regards
*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.