Hope you are doing Well !!!
We have immediate openings for one of our clients. Please find the
following Job description and Please let me know ASAP.
*Client: Hexaware Technologies Inc*
*Position : ** Sales Force Development
*Location : ** NYC,NY*
*Duration : * *6+ months*
• 8-9+ years’ experience with SFDC development experience
including Force.com, Apex, Visualforce and salesforce.com APIs (Enterprise,
Partner, Metadata, Tooling API)
• Strong knowledge of SFDC configurations (Roles, Profiles,
Validations rules, Workflows, Assignment rules, Approval processes,
Reports/Dashboards, Access Control, Custom objects/fields)
• Advanced SFDC user/administrator skills (including using
permissions, roles, profiles, queues, security setup, views, and page
• Strong knowledge of Visualforce (Page, Components,
Controllers, Custom Components)
• Strong knowledge of Apex (Classes, Triggers, Batch
processing, Web services and APIs, Test coverage classes, Deployment
• In-depth understanding of the SFDC capabilities and
constraints of SFDC CRM application Data model, Data Architecture, and Data
• Strong experience in with SFDC enterprise and partner WSDL
for integrations with vendor packages and in-house systems
• Mobility experience and optimizing Salesforce to support both
online and Mobile access (Salesforce1 etc..)
• 5 + years' application development experience with Java/.Net,
• Domain expertize – familiar with financial services, Asset
Management a plus
• Excellent communication skills and ability interact with all
levels of Business users
• Capable of working independently as well as a team player
• Experience with other CRM or ERP or Marketing applications
(SAP, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) is a strong adviced
• Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract,
transformation and load (ETL) tools like Informatica, Mulesoft
• Salesforce Force.com Administrator/Developer Certified
preferred but not required
• Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Agile / iterative
design & prototyping using agile methodologies
• Awareness of Lightning UI and Lightning Process builder a plus
SQL/T-SQL is a plus
Thanks and Regards
*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.