Hope you are doing Well !!!
We have immediate openings for one of our clients. Please find the
following Job description and Please let me know ASAP.

*Client: Hexaware Technologies Inc*

*Position                 : **              Data Quality for CCAR (Capital
Market with Investment Banking Exp)*

*Location                 : **              NYC,NY*

*Duration                : *              *6+ months*

*Skills Required:*

·         Have 9-10+ yrs of experience in IT Business analysis in the areas
of compliance, risk and data analysis

·         Good understanding of the US compliance and regulatory rules

·         Extensive experience in CCAR regulatory reports (FRB:
Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review)

·         Extensive working experience in compliance and Risk area in
Investment banking

·         Experience in the investment banking business from an IT

·         Strong communication skills, both verbal and written

·         Ability to work on their own and with a distributed team i.e.
physically located in other regions

·         Ability to understand and analyze business processes & workflows
with the objective of providing recommendations for the best use of
technology to improve these

·         Ability to supervise and coordinate system and UAT testing

·         Experience with QA procedures

·         Experience with documentation / issues tracking tools

Thanks and Regards

*Frank Bell*

*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||

*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.