Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you are interested please send the
resumes to shi...@codeforce.com
*Job Title: **Pega Lead Systems Architect*
*Location: *Atlanta, Georgia
*Duration: *4 months
***Note: Only candidates with Pega certification will be presented to the
client so please make sure to send it over to me in a separate email.
The client is looking for a Pega certified LSA candidate with 2+ years of
*Pega BPM Systems Architect/Developer: *• Position Summary: The Lead
Systems Architect (LSA) is responsible for working with both technology
resources and business resources (business analyst or business architect)
to design, build, integrate and evolve process and technology.
• The LSA focus includes looking at how both the business operation and
processes will be impacted from business change.
• This hands-on position will be responsible for designing design,
architecture, development, testing, deployment, quality and delivery of
large-scale software applications, systems, platforms, services or
technologies that relates to BPM and integration between systems and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Pega BPM/Integration Software Design and Implementation
• Architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and
other Pega Frameworks.
• Understand and describe the current baseline process architectures to
• Work with other architects (information, application, security and
enterprise), to develop target architectures, describing the product and/or
service strategy, and the organizational, functional, process, event,
information, and geographic aspects of the business environment.
• Serve as a technical lead for architecture, design, implementation and
interface decisions related to BPM and Integration Systems.
• Work closely with the information, application, security and enterprise
architects to provide process insights and assess impacts stemming from
business process change. This relationship also supports business driven
project management and process driven decision making by:
• Describing the current state (As-Is) business process architecture
• Facilitating the design of a future state (To-Be) business process
architecture, by describing the business strategy, and the organizational,
functional, process, event, information, and other aspects of the business
• Analyzing the gaps between the As-Is and To-Be business process
• Ensure alignment of models and objects that are contained within
taxonomy, interface with trained process representatives for each business
unit, coordinate with other departments on the BPM technology, support the
training and development of business process architecture concepts for
maintenance of the taxonomy, and work closely with BPM team members to
provide BPM services for the enterprise.
• Ensure compliance for anything (models, objects, standards, etc.)
promoted to the standards and/or production repository
• Interface with trained Business Unit process representatives
• Coordinate with other departments on the BPM tool
• Support the training and development of business process architecture
concepts for maintenance of the taxonomy
• Establish standards and guidelines to support reuse across organizations
• Work closely with Business Process Solution team members to provide
business process management services for the enterprise
• Drive the design methodology of the software development process.
• Assess feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements. Design
appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches when necessary.
• Stay abreast of advancements in modern world technologies in order to
determine relevance and possible impact to existing system as well as
future development path.
• Recommend and implement engineering best practices, including use of
design patterns, code reviews and automated unit testing.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Pega RULES Process Commander or
experience with additional modeling / analysis tools.
• Pega PRPC 5.3 or higher platform experience for at least 5 years
• Experience with process methodology, frameworks (TOGAF), development
methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
• Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system
• Technical mastery in OOO, SOA, ESB CSA concepts and design patterns
• Experience in Java language and J2EE
• Mastery with XML concepts and tools (DTD, XSD, XML parsers)
• Experience designing and building systems for extremely high traffic and
• Experience implementing service-oriented architectures
• Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification, Pega Lead Systems Architect
• Experience with business data transfer; consolidation and validation
• Experience with Oracle: SQL, PL/SQL
• Experience with Distributed systems
• Knowledge of queuing systems
• Ability to work with business and product managers teams, QA, Release,
Site Ops, all engineering teams as well as outside partners to implement
• Presentation and public speaking skills and knowledge of BPM
• Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to anticipate potential problems and offer solutions
• Timely and proactive communication skills
• Persuade / influence team members, sell ideas effectively, get results
and follow through
• Teach and mentor less-experienced programmers
• Strong decision-making skills, and an understanding of where projects fit
into development strategy
• Demonstrate integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach to
• Operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to
• Strive for Excellence
Preferred Educational Level, Locations:
• B.S. or M.S. in computer science or equivalent
• 8+ years in software engineering experience
• 5+ years of Pega BPM implementations
• Pega PRPC 5.3
*Sr. IT Recruiter - Talent Acquisition *
*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 124 or 375
*E-mail*: *shi...@codeforce.com* <shi...@codeforce.com>* |* *Gtalk ,Skype,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.