This is Frank Bell From Agile Enterprise Solutions
This is in reference to the following position.
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Herndon VA
*Description : *
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist in developing SFDC application configuration and development
- Synthesize new SFDC/Apttus requirements and establish re-usable
Salesforce.com application design patterns for
- Troubleshoot application and integration issues in collaboration with
business analysts, engineering and development
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects
involving application development, migrations,
and additions to existing applications. Participate in project meetings
with other technical staff and business owners and
subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and
communicate in writing or in meetings with
development team. Assess detailed specifications against design
- Design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for
custom applications and customize applications for
- Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with
overall design parameters and corporate
development standards. Guide programmers/developers on technical issues.
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application
before user acceptance. Review test results and
direct further development.
- May serve as technical lead, architect, and project lead or principle
developer in course of large or complex project.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications
currently in production.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of relevant Salesforce.com experience in professional services,
development, or customer support operations
- 2+ years hands on experience with integrating Salesforce.com and 3rd
- Proven knowledge and subject-matter expertise in Apex, Visualforce,
Workflows, and other customization options within
- Proven knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based
architecture, enterprise application architecture
and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes.
- SFDC Administrator and/or Platform App Builder Certifications, a strong
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into
solution designs and design patterns for
- Experience leading and/or participating in Agile project methodologies
- Financial services experience a strong plus
- Experience implementing Apttus CLM is preferred
Thanks and Regards
*Ph: 630-315-9545* || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **frankbell.ag...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.