<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Java developer with
CamundaLocation: Atlanta GADuration: 2 year contract Skill Set:Backend Java
development background*

*At least one resource needs to have recent Camunda- it is an open source
BPM toolAt least 3 developers need to have some sort of BPM experience-
need to know how workflows work.Spring/hibernate
frameworksJboss/WeblogicSoap and Rest Web Services development from
scratchNeed to be able to build SOAP and REST services from scratch. For
SOAP- both top down approach and bottom up approachesJava 7 now and going
to Java 8*

*Project:These Developers are being brought on to will write all the
logic/backend development for their large scale client applications.
Primarily system to system
development________________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.