who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Curam DeveloperLocation:
Raleigh, NCDuration: 7 month contract -- Rate $50 per hour*

*Specific responsibilities are as follows: Perform analysis, design,
development and unit testing of software applications from user
requirements and design documents. Build and test application components.
Create unit test plans which detail test conditions and expected results,
Work with business analysts to understand programming requirements for
application fixes. Resolve defects encountered during various testing
cycles. Perform configuration management activities. Update detailed
designs and code to support fixes to application problems. Adhere to all
coding standards and procedures._________________________________Regards
Kevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203)
-652-1444  Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*