I was trying to reach you regarding a position

If you are currently looking for a new project then you may go through with
the below mentioned Job description and let me know your interest.

Please Mail me your Resume with contact details to *r...@tresourceinc.com

*Job Description*

*Industry:          *IT

*Position:          *Mule-Soft Consultant

*Location:          *Houston, TX

*Duration:          *12 Months

*Job Description:*

·      1-2 years of experience working with the MULE ESB platform as a
Developer Experience with implementation, support & upgrade projects Good
Client Facing Experience Design, develop, and configure software systems to
meet client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design,
implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and
maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of
the lifecycle.

·      Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies,
processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.

If you are not interested in the role or if now isn’t a great time for a
move, just let me know if I can help in the future or if you need
assistance in making a connection.

Ram Siddharth Krishna | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9805  || Cell: 408-933-9951  || Fax -

r...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.