<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Sr.Salesforce DeveloperLocation:
Nashville,TNDuration: 6 Month Contract Must-havesSalesforce
certificationForce.com platform experienceSalesforce CRMSQL or
OracleApex PlussesJavascriptHTMLVisualforceAgile Day-to-DayEstablishes the
technical implementation approach and guidance to the Salesforce
development team. Provide technical leadership, oversight and realistic
estimates of engineering efforts. Ensure adherence to architectural
standards and direct or influence the work of
others. ___________________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext