<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: MS Dynamics CRMLocation:
Northbrook,ILDuration: 6+Month Contract*

*Must haves:Experience integrating MS Dynamics CRM in the cloud (vs.
on-premises) *

*Plus:Experience with Kingsway Soft (integration tool)WebservicesExperience
integration MS Dynamics CRM with Oracle ERP system (HUGE plus)Experience
with Oracle Order management/ quoting moduleSOAProject Management or
technical lead experienceConsulting
background_________________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.