<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Lead Teradata DeveloperLocation:
Maryland Heights,MODuration: 4 Month Contract *

*Must-Haves:8+ years of experience developing and designing data warehouses
using TeradataExperience leading a team of developers, mentoring them,
etc.Experience creating dataflow diagrams and workflowsMust have worked
with Teradata database and experience with the following loading
principles:BTEQ, Fast load,Multi Load, or Teradata Parallel Transport
(TPT)Need to know how to use explain plans, and performance tuning within
the databaseExperience creating Stored Procedures and views in
TeradataExperience implementing indexing, keys, and basic data warehousing
principlesExperience creating workflows, Partitions, Transformations, and
OptimizationsGood written and verbal communication*

*Plusses:Extensive knowledge of Informatica Power Center for ETL