This is Frank from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position.
*Please find job description:-*
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex
problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works
independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Support Database Engineering in the architecture, design, development and
deployment of Microsoft SQL database environments. This includes the
advanced to expert engineering and implementation of the following:
· Provide technical expertise to design the most efficient and cost
effective solutions for Microsoft SQL Server-based database systems.
· Provide DBA support for databases in various environments including
development, QA, performance, pre-production; provide DBA support for
vendor and internally developed applications.
· Manage, support and maintain Microsoft SQL Server database technology and
infrastructure, adhering to the architectural guidelines and policies.
· Physical implementation of databases, storage structures,
high-availability solutions, replication, and disaster recovery solutions.
· Provide DBA support in configuring enterprise monitoring, backup,
alerting, and security compliance solutions for SQL servers.
· Provide technical expertise and hands-on support in consolidation and
migration of databases to new hardware and platforms.
· Proactive and reactive performance analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting
and resolution of escalated Level 3 issues.
· Regular database capacity planning related to database growth and system
utilization, trend analysis, predictive future database resource
requirements, and the structured organized reporting of the same.
· Work closely with other Infrastructure engineering, product development,
business operations, and technical operations to ensure delivery of
database services within the SLAs and performance target set.
· Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of DBA tools
to improve the effectiveness of tasks such as performance monitoring and
tuning, recovery, and database change management processing.
Thanks and Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **agile...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.