who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Sharepoint DeveloperLocation:
Cincinnati, OH -- Green Card and CitizenDuration: Long term contract --
Rate $40 per hour        Only Green Card and Citizens  Rate $40/hour*

*Qualifications:At least three years of Share Point development experience
Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university or foreign
equivalent in engineering, computer science, information systems
Development, configuration, security management, workflow, and other
administration tasks on SharePoint2010/2013 Experience in web development
(HTML, CSS, JavaScript) Database proficiencies in MS Access, Excel, DB, and
XML Experience in SCRUM methodology*

*Responsibilities:Build SharePoint site collections and web applications
Develop, design and manage content, customizations, forms, and custom work
flow in SharePoint 2010/2013 Analyze business requirements, assess
alternatives, configure and/or develop Share Point 2010 web parts, pages,
navigation and security Create custom Share Point style sheets and web
parts Design and develop user interface elements in
SharePoint________________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*