This is Frank from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position with Infosys.
*Please find job description:-*
Charlotte, NC, USA
5 + years of experience in application development (preferably J2EE)
· Excellent team and project management skills
· Extensive experience in project leadership
· Certified Scrum Master
· Well versed with various software development methodologies, especially
· Must have played the role of scrum master in development projects for 2 +
· Strong analytical skills and stakeholder management experience
· Strong communication skills is must as the role requires to perform
regular discussion with client and business teams for eliciting the
requirements and leading delivery
· Needs to have strong technical skills in J2EE/ Web Services / Application
· Basic knowledge of Oracle database. Should know how to write PL/SQL
· Should have some experience working with UML and Sequence diagrams
· Should have estimation experience. SMC estimations used in current project
In the role of onsite coordinator (to work with Infosys offshore team)
· Day to day interaction with client and business
· Analysis and triaging of issues as well as new requirements
· Providing estimates for the changes
· Communicating the exact requirements to offshore teams both verbally as
well as through mails
· Tracking of the work
· Reviewing the code changes as well as LLDs prepared by teams
Thanks and Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **agile...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.