This is Frank from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position with Infosys.
*Please find job description:-*
Mobility Test Lead
Minneapolis - USA
Duration of the project: 6 months
Must have -
· Minimum 7+ years’ experience in testing.
· Strong 3+ years’ experience in mobile testing including hands on
experience testing software on mobile devices, particularly iOS, Android,
Windows phones and/or tablets.
· Hands on knowledge in one of the mobile testing tools (i.e. See Test,
Perfecto Mobile, APIUM etc…)
· Mobile Native app tester, having strong experience of testing on mobile
· Collaborate with dev. and test teams on mobile app functional and
· Identify, investigate and propose areas of automation investment to
reduce closedown costs while improving product quality
· Collaborate with cross functional teams - DEV, PM, Operations to analyze
requirements, implementations and contribute to test strategy development
for parallel, overlapping releases
· Develop a detail test strategy for mobile testing solution.
· Develop test cases for assigned areas and be responsible for developing
automated test infrastructure as required
· Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - this is a
distributed engineering team
· QA with the strong testing and automation experience. Having knowledge on
MyFA and SORs. Has automation experience either HP UFT or CA DEV test., can
lead the projects
Good to have -
· Automation experience would be a value add
· Possess knowledge of tools associated with native app testing.
· Exposure to financial domain.
Thanks and Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **agile...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.