<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Oracle With CC&B
ExperienceLocation: NAPERVILLE,ILDuration: 3+ month contract Must
Haves:This resource needs to have Java Development experience in a CC&B
environment with meter reading and billing/payments.Sr. level java
experience- need to be both technical design and development)Java
experience (need to be comfortable doing new java builds to new
applications)PL/SQL skill is also needed because data repair is
required.SQLUNIXExperience with Config tool Plusses: Cobol experience (will
stay on contract much longer if they also have Cobol- have hold
applications in the environment that require modifications, enhancements,
support, ect) D2D:Currently in the pilot phase of a project revolved around
CC&B and meter reading routes. Need java support because there are three
new Java modules that are required to be built  in order to  move the
project into production. Over the next year they are looking to deploy this
over multiple communicates. Additionally they need to make modifications to
current Cobol applications*

*RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203)
-652-1444  Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*