This is Frank from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position with Infosys.
*Please find job description:-*
ECMS Req #
Duration of Hiring
Detailed job description - Skill Set:
The candidate will be responsible to take care of Test support in QA for
set of applications.
· Experience in software development, knowledge of STLC, SDLC and
· Must have strong experience in JUnit Testing, Webservices (REST
· Experience in Linux / Unix which will be required for
· Familiarity with Java concepts and must have the ability to work
with Development team and write Unit / Integration test in Java.
· Must have experience in Splunk & SQL Queries and Oracle DB /
Mongo DB is desired.
· Ability to clearly and concisely describe problems.
· Require excellent communication skills in a professional and
· Ability to work autonomously with limited supervision.
Good to Have Skills
· Knowledge of cable television industry and related technologies &
· Assists in providing guidance and mentorship for junior-level
Quality Assurance Engineers including Offshore.
· Provides technical leadership and consultation with regards to
practices, procedures and techniques.
· Exposure to Agile or Devops Methodologies.
Thanks and Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **agile...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.