This is Frank from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position with Infosys.
*Please find job description:-*
Bigdata Hive Admin
A successful candidate is expected to perform the following
· Provide Hadoop Administration support which includes infrastructure
setup, software installation (Cloudera, etc.), configuration,
upgrading/patching, monitoring, trouble shooting, maintenance, and working
with development team to install components (Hive,Hbase Pig, Impala etc.)
and manage MapReduce jobs
· Uphold enterprise policy guidelines and recommend new and improved
guidelines to ensure compatibility and better service for end-users
· Performing capacity monitoring in collaboration with development
resources, system administrators and system architects
· Maintaining security according to best practices and generating security
solutions that balance auditor requirements with user requirements
· Automation using shell scripting
· Participating in 24x7 on call rotation and customer service experience
· Identifying and initiating resolutions to user problems/concerns
associated with big data functionality (hardware and software)
· Staying abreast of the most current release of HADOOP (major
distributions), including compatibility issues with operating systems, new
functionalities and utilities
· Assist in Capacity Planning and Security Implementation
· Monitor overall standards and procedures
· Assist in integrating various systems.
· Consult with users, determine requirements and make design
Educate and support onboarding of new team members.
· Strong Linux system administrator skills
· Excellent knowledge of Hadoop architecture and administration and support
· Proficient in YARN, Map-Reduce, Zookeeper, HBASE, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Sqoop,
· Python, and shell scripting; experience with Chef a plus.
· Expert understanding of ETL principles and how to apply them within Hadoop
· Be able to read java code, and basic coding/scripting ability in Java,
Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP
· Experienced with linux system monitoring and analysis
· Customer service experience / strong customer focus
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
· Self-starter who is excited about learning new technology
· Networking (DNS, TCP/IP)
· Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL)
· Exposure to Virtualization
· Exposure to security concepts / best practices
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the
qualifications listed in this posting.
· 1+ years of HADOOP administration experience
· 1+ years of UNIX experience including Shell scripting
· 5+ years of Application Administration experience
· 1+ years of data analytics experience
· Bachelors degree in information technology or related field
· MapReduce experience
· Exposure and understanding of Spark compute framework
· Any Hadoop distribution experience
· Experience in Database Administration
· Data Warehouse experience
Thanks and Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"
*Email: **frank_b...@aesinc.us.com* <frank_b...@aesinc.us.com> ||
*Gmail ID: **agile...@gmail.com* <frankbell.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.