who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Automation Engineer with Strong
JavaLocation: Brentwood,TN Duration: 3+month contract*

*Must Haves:4+ Years of java programming/development5+ Years with test
automation developmentExperience with Quality Tools (ALM is preferred,
Selenium, Jira, AC)Extensive knowledge of DB2 database*

*Plusses:Comfortable in a CICD (Continuous integration, Continuous
deployment) environemntBachelors Degree in Computer Science*

*Job Description:Work with QA Manager and Automation Lead to Define and
Establish automation strategy and Process. They will Provide Programmable
solutions to support Automation Infrastructure FrameworkThis Automated
Engineer will need to have a developer background outside the tools.  They
will need to understand how to programmability solve infrastructure issues
across multiple platforms.  They will need to be able to advise on tool
feasibility and will be instrumental in creating a repository.